'Coding in Minecraft' is a computer science credential program with supporting curriculum, delivered through Minecraft Education and hosted on Azure.
Credentials & Curriculum Pathway
CTE / INDUSTRY
Why should you use Coding in Minecraft?
Close the Gap
- Engage young and diverse learners through Game-based learning
- Each course includes: curriculum, a Minecraft World, assessment and micro-credential
Develop Teacher Capacity
- Easy for teachers of all abilities to deliver
- Supported by comprehensive Professional Development
- Aligned to CSTA standards (US) and Ofqual regulated (UK)
- Provides a path to industry recognised certifications
Comprehensive Teaching and Learning resources for all coding projects delivered on our custom Azure hosted platform.
Optional one to three days of PD to cover getting started in Minecraft and an overview of each CS course.
Request more information and a free demo course