Credentials & Curriculum Pathway
CTE / INDUSTRY
Starting September 2022 Coding in Minecraft is available at no additional cost to any public school in the State under agreement between Microsoft, Prodigy Learning and the Department of Education and Early Development.
Schools have full unlimited access to all curriculum and credentials in the pathway and can take advantage of FREE Coding in Minecraft Teacher Professional Development taking place throughout the year. Sign up below to get further information.
Why should you use Coding in Minecraft?
Close the Gap
- Engage young and diverse learners through Game-based learning
- Each course includes: curriculum, a Minecraft World, assessment and micro-credential
Develop Teacher Capacity
- Easy for teachers of all abilities to deliver
- Supported by comprehensive Professional Development
- Aligned to AK State CS standards, CSTA standards (US) and Ofqual regulated (UK)
- Provides a path to industry recognised certifications and further CTE courses
Comprehensive Teaching and Learning resources for all coding projects delivered on our custom Azure hosted platform.
Optional one to three days of PD to cover getting started in Minecraft and an overview of each CS course.
* These fields are required.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to share your name and school with our Partners (NCCE) for reporting purposes.